Posts Tagged royalty-free Christmas one-acts
Not only did my Christmas one-act DEATH BY POINSETTIA get produced in Hollywood this Christmas season, it also had a staged reading Roanoke at Mill Mountain Theatre, through the Hollins Playwright’s Lab. Sadly, I missed the show because I was in Orlando for the staged reading of MISS MITCHELL’S COMET. Michael and Amanda Mansfield were the actors; Lauren Brooke Ellis directed.
MORE ABOUT DEATH BY POINSETTIA:
* Photos from Actors Workout Studio in Hollywood, 2017.
* Show poster in Hollywood, 2017
* Show poster for staged reading in Roanoke
* “Death By Poinsettia” wins awards in Maryland
* Photos from “Death by Poinsettia” in Maryland
* Photos from “Death by Poinsettia” at Studio C in Hollywood, 2015.
* After-party photos from Hollywood, 2015.
* Rehearsal photos from Hollywood, 2015.
My one-act DEATH BY POINSETTIA opened November 13 at Studio C in Hollywood — yes, that Hollywood. Here are photos from the after party. The show runs through December 14.
My Christmas one-act JOY TO OTHER WORLDS had its premiere this month in Steinbach, Manitoba this month. It was produced by the Backyard Theatre Company.
Here’s the synopsis:
JOY TO OTHER WORLDS
A man’s display of Christmas lights flashing to the tune of “Joy to The World” attracts the attention of an alien race, which struggles to interpret the transmission. Cast: Nine — Four male, three female, two non-gender or one male, six females, two non-gender.
I’ve now been produced in every Canadian province from Ontario and west; nothing yet from Quebec to the east.
I have three more Christmas one-acts being produced this season:
* December 19-20: LET THERE BE LIGHTS! by Mockingbird Players, Columbia City, Indiana.
* December 19-20: THE ANGEL TREE and A ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS, by CW Actors Group, Collbran, Colorado.
Here’s the complete list of my Christmas plays.
And here’s a partial list of productions this year: