Posts Tagged alley stage
Alley Stage in Mineral Point, Wisconsin produced my one-man show about the Soviet space program, “Red Moon Rising in the East,” in July 2009.
I’ve just now gotten the video, which is posted in five parts here.
Alley Stage produced the entire show; theatres in Norfolk, Va., and Duluth, Minnesota produced it as a long one-act.
You may not have time to watch the whole thing, but check out the awesome set!
MORE ON RED MOON RISING IN THE EAST:
* Still photos from the Alley Stage production, July 2009.
* Photos from the 40th Street Stage Production in Norfolk, Va., July 2009. More photos here and here.
* Poster for the 40th Street Stage Production in Roanoke, Va., August 2009.
* Review from the Duluth Playhouse production, November 2010.
* Photos from the Duluth Playhouse production, November 2010.
* Poster for the Duluth Playhouse production.
That same month, it was also produced at 40th Street Stage in Norfolk, Virginia. Photos from that here.
The other videos are below: Read the rest of this entry »
Here are photos from the production of “Red Moon Rising in the East,” my one-man show about the Soviet space program, at Alley Stage in Mineral Point, Wisconsin in 2009.
Here’s another: Read the rest of this entry »