Here’s a list of my scheduled productions for 2019:
1. Jan. 24-25: HAMLET ON SPRING BREAK (one-act), South County High School, Lorton, Virginia.
2. Jan. 25., Feb. 2, Feb. 12, Feb. 20: THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE INTERNET (ten-minute), The Secret Theatre, New York.
3-5: Feb. 6-8: THERE’S A REASON WHY THEY CALL IT FALLING (one-act), TROUBLESHOOTING (ten-minute), THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE INTERNET (ten-minute), South Walton One-Act Festival, South Walton High School, South Walton Florida.
6: Feb. 6-8: JENNA AND HER PRIZE-WINNING PIG CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY (one-act), Milwaukie High School, Milwaukie, Oregon.
7. March 11-15: THE CURIOUS CASE OF JOCKSTRAP MALONE (one-act), New Ideas Festival, Alumnae Theatre, Toronto, Canada.
8. April 8: Reading of RIKKI THE THIRD (full-length), via Zoom, 57 Hours Productions, Fincastle, Virginia, with a cast from the U.S., Australia and Canada.
9. April 15: Reading of THE TASTE TESTER (full-length), via Zoom, 57 Hours Productions, Fincastle, Virginia, with a cast from the U.S., Australia and Canada.
10. April 18: PRIORITIES IN AISLE 14 (one-minute), Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota, part of Coronavirus One-Minute Plays.
11. April 24: Reading of AN IMPROPER EDUCATION FOR AN IMPROPER LADY (full-length), via Zoom, 57 Hours Productions, Fincastle, Virginia, with a cast from Melbourne, Australia.
12. May 2: Reading of TRUE NORTH (full-length), via Zoom, 57 Hours Productions, Fincastle, Virginia, with a cast from Ontario.
13. May 7: CHEF PIERRE DOES NOT DO SIMPLE (ten-minutes), Phoenix Tears Productions, Orlando, Florida, livestreamed as part of Ten-Minute Tuesdays.
14. May 9: CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT (one-act), performed over Zoom by OnLive Theatre, East Lansing, Michigan.
15-16: May 9: LADY MACBETH’S LAMENT (five minutes) and DELICACIES (five-minute), performed over Facebook Live by Back Porch Theater, Houston, Texas.
17: May 13: Reading of RED MOON RISING IN THE EAST, via Zoom, Little Theatre of Norfolk, Norfolk, Virignia.
18: May 16: Reading of A MAPLE LEAF ON THE WIND (full-length), via Zoom, 57 Hours Productions, Fincastle, Virginia
19: May 17: Q DOWNSIZED (five minutes), performed virtually by Center Stage Israel, Ra’anana, Israel. (My 16th country!)
20. June 12-13: THE ARMADILLO QUEEN (full-length), Fountain Community Theater, Fountain, Colorado.
21. June 13: Reading of LE VERRIER VS. ADAMS (full-length), via Zoom, 57 Hours Productions, Fincastle, Virginia.
22: June: THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS (one-act), Video production, Showtimers, Roanoke, Virginia.
23. July 19: BOLIVIA! (short play), Zoom production, Open Eye Theater on Main Street, Margaretville, New York.
24-26. 11-13. August 1: THE BEAUTIFUL OGRE (ten-minute), CHEF PIERRE DOES NOT DO SIMPLE (ten-minute), THE UNOPENED VALENTINE (ten-minute), Danniella DiClaudio and Friends, Charleroi, Pennsylvania.
27. August 2: Video production of THE AMERICAN EXPERIMENT (full-length), Zoom production, JaYo Théâtre, Washington, D.C.
28. August: Video production of THE ANGEL OF BROOKLYN (one-act), Attic Productions, Fincastle, Virginia.
39. Sept. 3: Video production of BOLIVIA! (short play), Talking Horse Productions, Columbia, Missouri.
30. Sept. 12: Video production of THE WEIRD SISTERS GO ROGUE (one-act), Honestly Speaking, Washington, D.C.
31. Sept. 26: Reading of A DICKENS OF A CHRISTMAS (full-length), via Zoom, 57 Hours Productions, Fincastle, Virginia.
32. Oct. 16-17: THE WEIRD SISTERS GO ROGUE (one-act), Pumphouse Players, Cartersville, Georgia.
32. November-January: Video production of DEATH BY POINSETTIA (one-act), The Quannapowitt Players Suburban Holidays festival in Reading, Mass.
33. TBA: RED MOON RISING IN THE EAST (full-length), Little Theatre, Norfolk, Virginia.
34. Dec. 12: ON THE THIRTEENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS (full-length), Danniella DiClaudio Productions, Charloi, Pennsylvania.
ALL THESE POSTPONED BY PANDEMIC
8. March 28-29: THE SECRET LIFE OF PHONES (ten-minute), Ghostlight Theatre Ensemble, Brentwood, California.
10: April 23-34: THE SANDSTORM (ten-minute), Paris Junior College, Paris, Texas. (Postponed, possibly until August)
14-17: May 15-17: THE BEAUTIFUL OGRE AND OTHER FAIRY TALES, CHEF PIERRE DOES NOT SO SIMPLE, WAITING ON THE 10:15, THE SECRET LIFE OF PHONES (all ten-minute), Acting Out Theatre Club and Efflugent Productions, Bedford, Virginia.
18-19: May 28-June 13: SAGUARO and THE VIKING FUNERAL OF HAROLD OLAFSON (five minutes), Cone Man Running festival, Houston, Texas. (Postponed; new date TBA)
20: TBA: THE BEAUTIFUL OGRE AND OTHER FAIRY TALES (ten-minute), Summit Academy, Xenia, Ohio.
Date TBA: RHONDA’S HIGH-CLASS ROADKILL CHILI (full-length), J. Tucker, Hayfork, California