Here’s a list of my productions (and staged readings) so far in 2014:
* December TBA: JOY TO OTHER WORLDS (one)act), Backyard Theatre Company, Steinbach, Manitoba.
* December 16: OLGA, staged reading at IRT Theatre, New York, N.Y.
* December 5-7: THE ANGEL TREE, produced at Showtimers, Roanoke, Virginia, with additional performance on December 14 at private function in Fincastle, Virginia.
* December 6-7: THE BEAUTIFUL OGRE AND OTHER FAIRY TALES, CAN I?, CHEF PIERRE DOES NOT DO SIMPLE, and GOD AND THE DEVIL MEET FOR A BUSINESS LUNCH, by the Jeonju Players, Joenju, South Korea.
* December 2: KLAUS, staged reading in New York, as part of the Gi60 Extended Editions.
* November 12: JENNA AND HER PRIZE-WINNING PIG CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY, Lewis and Clark School District, Minot, North Dakota.
* November 7, 8, 14, 15, 22, and 23: DEMOTING PLUTO, one-act, Short Science Play Showcase at the Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
* November 9: HIT THE BOOKS, Lafayette County High School, Higginsville, Missouri.
* September 18, 19,20, 25, 26, 27: CAN I?, five-minute script in Asphalt Jungle Shorts XI, Kitchener, Ontario.
* September 22-24: SOMETIMES ELEPHANTS DIE STANDING UP, ten-minute play, Ghost Dog Productions, The Horse and Stables, London, UK.
* September 6: THE SKY IS FALLING, ten-minute play, Piano Fight Productions, Lagunitas (Marin County), California.
* August 16: THE FACE ON MARS, ten-minute play, Suffield Players, Suffield, Connecticut
* August 1-3: THE OTHER SIDE OF OZ, full-length script, Backyard Theatre, Billings, Montana.
* July 19: REVENGE IS SWEET WITH A SLIGHT AFTERTASTE OF IRONY, one-act, Congleton Players, Congleton, U.K. A glowing video, along with video and photos, here.
* June 14-15: BOLIVIA!, THE CALL OF THE OPEN ROAD, JIMMY’S PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION, and THREE TREES TALKING, one-minute plays, as part of the Gone in 60 Seconds Festival #NextGen festival, New York, N.Y. Details here.
* June 13-15: IT’S THE COW’S FAULT, DEEP INTO OCTOBER, and THE GHOST LAMP, one-minute plays, as part of the Gone in 60 Seconds Festival, US edition, New York, N.Y. Details here with an update here.
* June 5: THE CHICKEN CROSSES MADISON AVENUE and COUNTING WOLVES, one-minute plays, as part of the Gone in 60 Seconds Festival, UK edition, Halifax, UK. Details here.
* May 30: THE RING, one-act, Haylofters Theatre, Burlington, Wisconsin. (Voted second best in show.)
* May 23: SOMETIMES ELEPHANTS DIE STANDING UP, ten-minute play, staged reading by Unproduced Moon, Glasgow-Edinburg, Scotland.
* Late May: THE RING, five-minute script, as part of Newburgh Free Academy festival of short plays, Newburgh, N.Y.
* May 16: MACBETH GOES HOLLYWOOD, one-act, by Crawford County High School, Salem, Indiana.
* May 7: THE FRUITCAKE, one-act, by Hague High School, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
* April 29: THE FRUITCAKE, one-act, by Maryvale High School, Phoenix, Arizona.
* April 25: MACBETH GOES HOLLYWOOD, one-act, by York Comprehensive High School, York, South Carolina.
* March 28: GOD AND THE DEVIL MEET FOR A BUSINESS LUNCH, ten-minute play, staged reading by Lake Players, Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia. Details here.
* Spring 2014: OCCUPATIONS, one-act, by Viking Radio Theatre, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington. Audio here.
* Spring 2014: GOD AND THE DEVIL MEET FOR A BUSINESS LUNCH, ten-minute play, by Viking Radio Theatre, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington. Audio here.
* Spring 2014: SOMEWHERE TONIGHT, THE LAST WASHINGTON SENATORS’ GAME PLAYS ON, ten-minute play, by Viking Radio Theatre, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington. Audio here.
* March 1: HIT THE BOOKS, one-act, by Shead High School, Eastport, Maine.
* January 4: SOFTBALL IS LIFE, full-length, staged reading, in Roanoke, Virginia. Details here.