List of 2022 productions
- Jan. 7: THE ONE-WORD MACBETH: Lansing High School, Lansing, Kansas.
- Feb TBA: THE SKY IS FALLING (ten-minute play, performed as part of forensic competition), Pender Public Schools, Pender, Nebraska.
- Feb. TBA: THE CONTACT LENS (ten-minute play, performed as part of forensic competition), Pender Public Schools, Pender, Nebraska.
- March 25, 26, 27: THE SECRET LIFE OF PHONES (ten-minute play), Ghostlight Theatre, Brentwood, California.
- March 30: THE BEAUTIFUL OGRE AND OTHER FAIRY TALES (ten-minute play), Summit Academy, Xenia, Ohio
- Early 2022: THE OTHER SIDE OF OZ (full-length), staged reading by Chesterfield Children’s Theatre, Richmond, Virginia
- April 1: HIT THE BOOKS (one-act), Green Valley High School, Henderson, Nevada.
- April 22: REVENGE OF THE FAIRY QUEEN (full-length) staged reading by group of actors in Northern Virginia.
- April 24: NO TWO SNOWFLAKES (ten-minute play), staged reading in Voices of the Earth Festival, Bemidji State University, Bemidji, Minnesota.
- May: THE CONTACT LENS (ten-minute play), North Hunterdon High School, Annandale, New Jersey.
- May: MODERN MISS MUFFETT (five-minute play), North Hunterdon High School, Annandale, New Jersey.
- May: THROW THE LITTLE ONES BACK (five-minute play), North Hunterdon High School, Annandale, New Jersey.
- June 10 or 17: THE PICTURE WINDOW (ten-minute play), Sullivan County Dramatic Workshop, Monticello, New York.
- July 7-8: FREE POPCORN (one-minute play), Gone in 60 Seconds Festival, Houston, Texas.
- July-August: NO TWO SNOWFLAKES (ten-minute play), The Secret Theatre, New York, New York.
- Sept. 13: MAC AND BETH (one-act), Garland High School Theatre, Garland, Texas.
- Oct. 15: CODE 40 VERONA (one-act), Oconto Falls High School, Oconto Falls, Wisconsin.
- Nov. 3: MAC AND BETH (one-act), Gackle-Streeter Public School, Gackle, North Dakota.
- Nov. 18-19: THE CONTACT LENS (ten-minute play), Dixon Middle School, Eaton, Ohio
- Nov. 29: THE FRUITCAKE (one-act), Providence Day School, Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Dec. 8-10: CHRISTMAS MUSIC (one-minute play), Linden Grove Theatre, Dallas, Texas.
- Dec. 16: THE GHOST LAMP (one-minute plays), Modern Classics Theatre Company of Long Island, New York
- Dec. 16: THE CHRISTMAS SPIDER (one-act), Rappahannock Middle School, Rappahannock County, Virginia
- Dec. 19-20: THE GIRL WHO MADE EMUS BELIEVE THEY COULD FLY ON CHRISTMAS (one-act), Cox Mill High School, Concord, North Carolina.
- December: THE CHRISTMAS GOAT (five-minute play), Open Door Playhouse, Los Angeles, California
- December: LET THERE BE LIGHTS! (one-act), Chance 2 Dance, Maitland, Florida
- December: SANTA CLAUSTROPHOBIA (one-act), Kat Studios, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- December: SHAKESPEARE’S LOST CHRISTMAS PLAY (long one-act), Shakespeare in Delaware Park, Buffalo, New York
This entry was posted on January 2, 2022, 10:11 pm and is filed under Productions. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.