Here’s a list of my scheduled productions for 2019:
* 1. January 18: THE FRUITCAKE (one-act), Midway Independent School District, Woodway, Texas.
* 2. January 19: Staged reading of THREE POSSUMS AT THE BAR (one-minute), No Shame Theatre, Charlottesville, Virginia.
* 3. Feb. 8-9: THE ONE-WORD ODYSSEY (long one-act), Great River School, St. Paul, Minnesota.
* 4. Feb. 21: JENNA AND HER PRIZE-WINNING PIG CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY (one-act), Leo Adams Middle School, Haslet, Texas.
* 5. March 1: THE ONE-WORD MACBETH (one-act), North Caroline High School Drama Club, Ridgely, Maryland.
* 6. March 10: Staged reading of VERONICA’S DOLLS (one-act), by Piccione Arts, Dramatists Guild Foundation, New York.
* 7. April 4: HIT THE BOOKS (one-act), Marysville Unified School, Marysville, California.
* 8-11. April 7: DEEP INTO OCTOBER, FIREBALLER, THE GHOST LAMP and THE UNIFORM (one-minute), Babylon Arts Council, Lindenhurst, New York.
* 12. April 25: MACBETH GOES HOLLYWOOD (long one-act), Clay County High School, Clay County, West Virginia.
* 13-18. April 25-28: DEANNA DUPES THE DEVIL, THE FERRYMAN AND THE THIEF, LETTERS FROM THE MONA LISA, MY SUMMER AS A MERMAID, THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS and VERONICA’S DOLLS (most about ten-minutes), Paris Junior College, Paris, Texas. (Of note: This is a festival of 12 short plays; half of which are mine.)
* 19. April 26: THE CELLPHONES OF THE DEAD (short play), part of a #CodeRed production of short plays about guns, Mystic Vision Players, Linden, New Jersey.
* 20. April 26-28: Staged reading of THE RING (one-act), Geneva Theatre Guild, Geneva, New York.
* 21. April 27-28, May 3-4, May 24-26: Staged reading of THE RING (one-act), The Itinerant Theatre, Lake Charles, Louisiana.
* 22. May 1: THE GRAMMAR POLICE (short play), Play With Your Food, Mankato, Minnesota.
* 23. May 3-5, 10-12: CHEF PIERRE DOES NOT DO SIMPLE (ten-minute play), KMC Onstage Studio Shows, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
* 24: May 11: THE ONE-WORD MACBETH (one-act), Caroline County Arts Council, Denton, Maryland
* 25. May 23: CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT (one-act), Summit Academy, Xenia, Ohio.
* 25: May 30: HOW TO SUMMON A DEMON (one-minute), Gi60 Gone in 60 Seconds Festival, Leeds, Great Britain.
* 27. June 2: THE CONTACT LENS (ten-minute), Danniella DiClaudio and Friends, Charleroi, Pennsylvania.
* 28. June 21-22, 28-30, July 5-7, 12-13: THAT PLAY ABOUT THE GURGLING MUD PIT (ten-minute), The 10-10 New Plays Festival, Chagrin Valley Little Theatre, Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
* 29: July 6: A COUCH FOR LUXURY AND DAMNED INCEST (ten-minute), invited writer at Overnight Sensations, 24-hour play festival by Hollins University and Mill Mountain Theatre, Roanoke, Virginia.
* 30: July 19-21: THE SECRET LIFE OF PHONES (ten-minute), Dover Players, North Olmstead, Ohio.
* 31. July 20-21: TROUBLESHOOTING (ten-minute), Gemco Players Community Theatre, Emerald, Australia, at the Dandenong Ranges One Act Play Festival, Emerald, Australia.
* 32: Aug. 2-3: THE BEAUTIFUL OGRE AND OTHER FAIRY TALES (ten-minute), KenMore Kreative, Akron, Ohio.
* 33: August 15-17: THE DEBATE AT BOSWORTH FIELD (ten-minute), Fight Like A Girl Festival, Manchester, Great Britain.
* 34: Aug. 17: WAITING ON THE 10:15 (ten-minute), taking part in 24-hour play festival (ten-minute), Ixion Ensemble, Lansing, Michigan.
* 35: Aug. 24: TROUBLESHOOTING (ten-minute), Gemco Players Community Theatre, at the Famda One Act Play Festival, Foster, Australia.
* 36: Sept. 13-15: THE SECRET LIFE OF PHONES (ten-minute), Gemco Players Community Theatre, Emerald, Australia.
* 37: Sept. 13-15: THE UNOPENED VALENTINE (ten-minute), Old Courthouse Theatre, Concord, North Carolina.
* 38: Sept. 19-21, 26-29: THE GOVERNMENT’S SECRET TIME TRAVEL PROJECT EXPOSED, Asphalt Jungle Shorts festival, Kitchener, Ontario.
* 39-40: Sept. 25: THE CELLPHONES OF THE DEAD (short play) and CURTAIN SPEECH (short play), Bashir Productions, Tristan Bates Theatre, London, UK&
* 41: Sept. 27-29, Oct. 4-6: CHEF PIERRE DOES NOT DO SIMPLE (ten-minute), Soldiers Theatre, Vincenza, Italy.
* 42: Sept. 29: THE SECRET LIFE OF PHONES (ten-minute), Topanga Actors Company, Topanga, California.
* 43. Oct. 17: THE ONE-WORD MACBETH (one-act), West High School, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
* 44: Nov. 1-2: SOMETIMES ELEPHANTS DIE STANDING UP (ten-minute), Cecil College, Elkton, Maryland.
* 45: Nov. 16: Staged reading of EXTRACTED (full-length), Equity Library Theater of New York.
* 46: Nov. 21-23: THE SECRET LIFE OF PHONES (ten-minute), Service High School, Anchorage, Alaska
* 47: Nov. 22-23: RHONDA’S HIGH-CLASS ROADKILL CHILI (full-length), Salt Fork High School, Catlin, Illinois.
* 48: Nov. 29-30, Dec. 1, 5-7: THE GIRL WHO MADE EMUS BELIEVE THEY COULD FLY (one-act), Quannapowitt Players Suburban Holidays festival, Reading, Mass.
* 49: Dec. 1: THE FRUITCAKE (one-act), Desert Sands USD, La Quinta, California.
* 50: Dec. 6: THE FRUITCAKE (one-act), Woodlands Middle School, Lake Worth, Florida
* 51 Dec. 6-8, 13-15: LET THERE BE LIGHTS! (one-act), Mills Masquers Theatre, Glenwood, Iowa.
* 52: December 6-8, 13-15, 20-22: EXCHANGE OF GIFTS (full-length), touring production by 57 Hours Productions, at nine locations in Virginia: Roanoke, Galax, Blacksburg, Critz, Monterey, Clifton Forge, Bedford, Axton and Lynchburg.
* 53: Dec. 13: A ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS (one-act), Chesterfield Children’s Theatre, Richmond, Virginia.
* 54-56: December 13-15, 20-21: LET THERE BE LIGHTS!, JOY TO OTHER WORLDS, A ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS (one-acts), Beyond The Proscenium Ensemble, Cincinnati, Ohio.
* 57: Dec. 15: THE CHRISTMAS GOAT (10-minute), The Ambassadors, at New Wimbledon Theatre, London.
* 58: Dec. 19: THE FRUITCAKE (one-act), Encore Academy, Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
TBA: RHONDA’S HIGH-CLASS ROADKILL CHILI (full-length), Big Piney High School, Big Piney, Wyoming.