Here’s a list of my scheduled productions for 2019:
* 1. January 18: THE FRUITCAKE (one-act), Midway Independent School District, Woodway, Texas.
* 2. January 19: Staged reading of THREE POSSUMS AT THE BAR (one-minute), No Shame Theatre, Charlottesville, Virginia.
* 3. Feb. 8-9: THE ONE-WORD ODYSSEY (long one-act), Great River School, St. Paul, Minnesota.
* 4. Feb. 21: JENNA AND HER PRIZE-WINNING PIG CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY (one-act), Leo Adams Middle School, Haslet, Texas.
* 5. March 1: THE ONE-WORD MACBETH (one-act), North Caroline High School Drama Club, Ridgely, Maryland.
* 6. March 10: Staged reading of VERONICA’S DOLLS (one-act), by Piccione Arts, Dramatists Guild Foundation, New York.
* 7. April 4: HIT THE BOOKS (one-act), Marysville Unified School, Marysville, California.
* 8-9. April 7: THE GHOST LAMP and THE UNIFORM (one-minute), Babylon Arts Council, Lindenhurst, New York.
* 10. April 25: MACBETH GOES HOLLYWOOD (long one-act), Clay County High School, Clay County, West Virginia.
* 11-16. April 25-28: DEANNA DUPES THE DEVIL, THE FERRYMAN AND THE THIEF, LETTERS FROM THE MONA LISA, MY SUMMER AS A MERMAID, THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS and VERONICA’S DOLLS (most about ten-minutes), Paris Junior College, Paris, Texas. (Of note: This is a festival of 12 short plays; half of which are mine.)
* 17. April 26: THE CELLPHONES OF THE DEAD (short play), part of a #CodeRed production of short plays about guns, Mystic Vision Players, Linden, New Jersey.
* 18. April 27-28, May 3-4, May 24-26: Staged reading of THE RING (one-act), The Itinerant Theatre, Lake Charles, Louisiana.
* 19. May 1: THE GRAMMAR POLICE (short play), Play With Your Food, Mankato, Minnesota.
* 20. May 23: CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT (one-act), Summit Academy, Xenia, Ohio.
* 21. June 2: THE CONTACT LENS (ten-minute), Danniella DiClaudio and Friends, Charleroi, Pennsylvania.